What is Spacemaker?
Spacemaker is a fast-growing Norwegian Startup with a mission to create better cities all over the world using deep tech and AI.
We have developed a game changing AI technology that discovers the smartest ways to maximize the value of any building site. We generate and explore billions of site proposals, sort out the best ones and give you detailed statistics about each of them. Our tools can provide a fantastic level of insight to architects, real estate developers and municipalities.
What are we looking for?
We have worked long and hard to get the first, basic version of the core data science technology working. Our current version is giving viable results on real sites, and we are collaborating with partner customers to test it.
Now, we are able to start building an actual product suite that uses this as a component. This is where it gets fun! We need to establish a world-class, cutting edge cloud based service that ranges from huge HPC clusters to serverless frontends with 3d-visualizations, statistics and a complex UI.
What kind of specific tech we use to create all this remains to be seen. If you are a frontend or fullstack developer joining our team, you will help us find the right tech, tools and methods to make the end result exceptional.
As a Platform Engineer at Spacemaker you’ll get the chance to…
* Bring site development into the 21st century
* Take responsibility and have ownership of what you create
* Discuss possible solutions to problems with a highly skilled team, and have your opinion heard no matter your experience level
* Freedom in technology choices, the right tool for the right problem
* Highly competitive salary and equity opportunities
* Passion for writing clean and modifiable coden
* Great understanding of breaking complex tasks in to smaller pieces
* Polyglot programmer
* Team player
So, do you want to be a Spacemaker?
Please get in touch — say firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to apply right away, enclose a cover letter, CV and grades.